Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nitty121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 09:37 PM
    Price range
    I have a bottle of BERBERNA cosecha especial Rioja 1952 unopened and in good shape. How much can it be worth ? I have had a few offers over 2500$
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 19, 2012, 10:24 PM
    If you have already been offered over $2500 then grab it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, need a good price range for my car... [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a 2003 saturn ion with 62k miles there was a factory defect with the engine and was replaced at 48k with an engine with 18k, and also has a new starter drive shaft, of course usual wear and tear on it, but nothing big I don't rag on it just cosmetic, everything works fine with it also has...

Need an idea of a price range for this tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

I know that different tattoo artists give different prices, and that it all depends on time and stuff, but if someone could give me a pallpark estimate on this tattoo it would be greatly apprechiated. I'm getting a tattoo of a cross with a scroll around it, the cross isn't filled in. around the...

General price range [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking to have a few things done, and have contacted several people for estimates. The majority of appts I have made with people have either been completely missed (no call, no show) or rescheduled (after 1 reschedule, I do not reschedule again). I had a guy come out to give me an...

Price estimate range on blower/fan for LP COLEMAN MOBILE HOME FURNACE [ 1 Answers ]

I am on a fixed income and need to know the approximate price range to Replace the blower/fan on the Coleman Mobile Home Furnace Model #7680A Series 856, 80,000 BTU /HR input 64,000 BTU Bonnet Capacity Blower Part # recommended are: 7670-692 Med. 7660 - 693 Med. 7670-693 Med. Over the...

What is the price range for a fan repair? [ 6 Answers ]

When my central ac fan is turned on there is no air flow and I can hear a metallic tinkling sound. I had a HVAC company come out to look at it and they said the motor is bad. They say I have an old Amana unit and it may be hard to find parts for it and highly recommend a totally new AC system. I...

View more questions Search