Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badudoy42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Anime
    Pleasant day to everyone,

Please help me find a cgi anime, don't know if its full or a short film, its about a group of soldiers with awesome armaments and armor, stealth tech, armor that can be shot from a sniper rifle and coats the target, super speed, etc. I was just passing by and I was not able to ask the title because it was only shown in such a short span of time, Please, please help me, it was one of the most brilliant action sequences I've seen so far. Thank you in advance!

Respectfully yours,

William

Check out some similar questions!

Old anime from the 70 or 80? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a memory about and old show with an orphan boy and circus dogs I kind of remember remmi for some reason.

Old anime [ 2 Answers ]

I've had this anime stuck in my mind since forever but for the life of me I can't remember the title of it. I saw it on TV in China when I was around 10 years old, in around 1999 give or take, but I think the anime might be a 90's or 80's one. Here's what I can remember however, and I would greatly...

Anime [ 2 Answers ]

A one hour series of a man that transformed in a being like ultraman. But it wasn't ultraman. It had something on his head that he could throw to monsters and it cut their head of. It is not a cartoon. I saw it on TV in the 70's or 80's. I would greatly apreciate someone helping me with the name.

Anime [ 4 Answers ]

UUUUGH Sorry! I titled the post wrong and can't change it and didn't want to repost. Sorry again! ----------- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7498/animeq.th.jpg That picture used to be a cover for a cassete of music. This is in the mid 90's. I recently found it and that is all I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.