Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krm898 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2012, 08:31 AM
    Best food habit for reducing the creatinine level in blood
    Hello I am 50 years male.

I have tested my blood for checking blood creatinine level today. It has found 2.2mg/dl against 0.5-15 mg/dl. I now I have problem with my kidney function. I am regularly under medical treatment. I have been advice to take frusenex100mg tabs from past 1 year.

I am more interested in knowing my food diet. Please advice me what type of food I should take daily and also what type of exercise I should do daily for how many hours.

This information will help me lot

Check out some similar questions!

How can reduce Creatinine level in blood [ 16 Answers ]

Dear any Nephrologist member, Am Kumar 37 years, Male. Recently I noticed my Creatinine level is increasing from 1.3 to 1.52. Am HT past 8 years and under medication. How can reduce creatinine? What will be harmful to my health? Some calcium deposits find in my Kidney also. Your early answer...

Nutrition for reducing Urea & Creatinine in the blood [ 2 Answers ]

Kindly provide me with the right nutrition suitable for a Diabetic nephropathy patient. What are the vegetables which have to be avoided? What are the vegetables to be eaten? What are the fruits which have to be avoided? What are the fruits to be eaten? As for proteins, what is the suitable...

Nutrition for reducing urea & creatinine in the blood [ 8 Answers ]

KIndly let me know the how to reduce urea & creatinine level in the blood i.e what are vegetables to be avoid and what are the vegetables to be eat.

Medicines for reducing creatinine level [ 1 Answers ]

My father, 65 yrs old, hd done angiography in October 2009. That time his creatinine level is 2.4. so we posponded the bypass surgery. Now his creatinine level is 4.6. please tell me any method to reduce the creatinine level.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.