Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sujitm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 09:37 PM
    Parrot fish breeding
    Breeding of parrot fishes

Check out some similar questions!

Red parrot fish [ 1 Answers ]

My red parrot fish is biting other red parrot fish, what I can do? 4 red parrot fish are there, only one is biting all the others...

Red parrot fish - live birth or lay eggs [ 1 Answers ]

I have Red Parrot Fish, Two appear very frisky or aggressive. They are moving the gravel in such a way that there is two holes in the bottom of the tank, they appear to be kissing mouth to mouth, and following one another. I am finding it very difficult to get real information on these fish.

Parrot fish [ 0 Answers ]

I hv four parrot fish it`s just 15 days since I own a aquriam and one of my parrot fish has fungus its turned black I changed the water and added some yellow medicine but my other fishes are also getting fungus please guide how often do I clean my tank . The fishes are active now..

Blue liquid is necessary to add tank while parrot fish are breeding.. [ 0 Answers ]

Blue liquied is necessery to add tank while parrot fish are breeding..

Do you have a parrot? Or a parrot idea? [ 10 Answers ]

I have quite a few parrots from Parakeet to Macaw, but have not spent enough time with them in the past 6 weeks or so. I just moved, and moved away from my friends who also keep birds. Parrots need a lot of one-on-one, as much or more than children do. One in particular is really suffering from...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.