Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silverrush Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2012, 09:20 PM
    Chest Pressure
    For the last week I have worsening chest pressure, with shortness of breath, dizziness and head throbbing when I stand or bend and a fast pounding heart beat. History : PVCS, SVT, Tachy, Hiatus Hernia. Previous normal ecg and normal thyroid. The chest pressure is middle of chest and sometimes closer to my throat as well, is this cardiac related?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 09:31 PM
    Without being able to do blood tests to test your cardiac enzymes, we can't answer that question.

All chest pain is considered an emergency. Please go to the ER now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello mam I have a chest heaviness problem.if I sleep straight on my back my chest fe [ 1 Answers ]

Hello mam I have a chest heaviness problem.if I sleep straight on my back my chest feel heavy and breathing problem somtime its burning also I want to know is their any problem.one more thing I feel chest heaviness but not pain.please help me.

Low water pressure-copper pipe-city pressure has been checked-pressure low at any fix [ 20 Answers ]

Low water pressure copper pipe low at all fixtures and faucets. City has checked pressure. They installed new shutoff in streetalso. They checked meter and was OK. I am orignal owner feed from street is 3/4".copper house also. House built in 1972. Problem started 6 months ago. I am at whits...

Just getting it off my chest. [ 11 Answers ]

On 3/30 my friend died unexpectedly of a heart attack. On 4/7 my cousin was taken to the hospital - his wife thought it was a stroke but it ended up being a massive brain bleed. They had to remove the top of his head to clear it out. He is now in hospice. He will leave this planet any day...

What can be done for chest pain feels like my heart going to break threw my chest [ 2 Answers ]

I was sleeping I woke up to take some pain pills for my back. Two hours later I woke back up and it feels like my chest going to explode

Chest pain and high blood pressure [ 6 Answers ]

I have had 3 separate episodes that ended in being taken to the emergency room. I am a 64 year old female, with no history of heart disease. The first time ,I passed out, was taken in and they said my potassium was 2.5, but could find nothing else, except for high blood pressure. The second...

View more questions Search