Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 08:30 PM
    Being a Virgin for the second ( or third) time
    1. First I have no idea where to post this, so other mods' feel free to move if you think of a better place.

We have girls and women ask often, how do they fake being a virgin, or how can they fool their new husband or new boyfriend.

I knew it would not be long before someone came up with this.

Artificial Hymen Joan Of Arc Origins

Yes a artificial hymen, the man gets to break the hymen, it bleeds.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 19, 2012, 07:09 AM
    Hooray for backwards cultures that feel it's okay for men to have sex outside of marriage (because hey... how can you PROVE it?) and not for women (that pesky little hymen thing).

I seriously hate that someone even came up with this, because now those cultures will continue to punish women for things they don't punish men for, and someone is going to PROFIT from it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2012, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    Hooray for backwards cultures that feel it's okay for men to have sex outside of marriage (because hey...how can you PROVE it?) and not for women (that pesky little hymen thing).

I seriously hate that someone even came up with this, because now those cultures will continue to punish women for things they don't punish men for, and someone is going to PROFIT from it.

Just when I think I've heard of everything!

It's not just backwards cultures - there's an active thread from someone who feels it's the nature of men to have sex with multiple women. On the other hand his partner had three partners at age 16 and he's all bent out of shape.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 19, 2012, 10:20 AM
    Okay, so it's backwards MEN, then.

Double standards are NOT okay.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2012, 11:24 AM
    Its still someone convincing themselves they are something they aren't, or convincing someone else you are something you aren't.

And its still living a lie and starting a relationship based on a lie... and when you do that... you deserve whatever happens afterwards.

You only lose your virginity once... anything after that is a lie. No matter what steps you take and how much it costs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First time sex - am I still a virgin? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a virgin who recently decided to sleep with my boyfriend for the first time. He was also a virgin and inexperienced. When it came to the time for penetration he seemed unsure what to do so I tried to guide him to the right place. However, it didn't feel like he completely entered me. I could...

Why do men freak out every time I tell them that I'm virgin [ 8 Answers ]

I met this man, who was not a bad guy, from the start, till I told him I was a virgin. A large smile spread across his face. He told me I didn't look like a virgin. What does he meen when he said I don't look loke a virgin. Does he think virgins dress like nuns or something. I am ready to cut this...

I'm 18 and a virgin first time special! [ 29 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old and still a virgin. I want my "first time'' to be "special" but whenever i say that my friends kinda make fun of me. They say that your first time should be special but it just doesnt really work like that these days. Since usually kids have sex at like 15 now its so crazy. I just...

If you sre a Virgin and use tampons does your cherry pop your first time ? [ 5 Answers ]

If you are a virgin and use Tampons does your cherry pop the first time ?

View more questions Search