Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaitrice25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 06:39 PM
    What happens if you get a misdemeanor while on parole in Texas
    While on parole I got onto an altercation with my ex girlfriend in front of my house. I got charged with assault bodily injury to a family member. I received a bond for that. I went to my parole visit and sheriff picked me up for a parole violation. What are my chances of going back to prison. I have 17 months to go. No dirty u'a's always go parolle appts, just this has happen
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 06:59 PM
    Domestic violence, does not go well, I would say fairly good chance of going back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misdemeanor theft Texas [ 15 Answers ]

I was caught shoplifting at jcp worth 115$ was arrested went to jail and was released on a cash bond and I'm waiting on my court date . Charged with misdeamor class b Texas and this is my first and last . I also had had my 2 1/2 year kid with me but he knows nothng bot this . Now I don't...

Does a 2 time felon get bail for a misdemeanor if he's on parole in nys? [ 3 Answers ]

I filed a complaint for domestic violence --got a court order and proved he was threatening me via text mess---he was locked up--in a local jail but he's on parole in nys and this is his second violation----he didn't get a bail then on3-31 he bonded out---why I was told he wouldn't not get a bail...

How to obtain misdemeanor in Texas [ 2 Answers ]

I've given a person an extension to my credit card in which the other person promised to pay. Besides that I've used some of my own credit cards to get her plane tickets and other things in which she promised she'll pay. Everything she owed using my cards is about +/- $10,000.00. At first she...

Misdemeanor DWI in Texas in credit report [ 45 Answers ]

My son received a misdemeanor DWI in Denton County, TX when he was a freshman in college, age 19. He is now 27 and has not been able to find employment since that day because employers do credit checks which have this on record. I've been helping him scrape by all these years. Now employers...

View more questions Search