Already enrolled but lost paperwork on packet to begin working
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2012, 03:04 PM
    patty armour
    How do I contact someone
    Already enrolled but lost paperwork on packet to begin working

Then you got some real problems then.

Have you contacted the Eskimo Legal defense fund to get replacement paperwork yet?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 20, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Ok
    1. where are you located
    2. enrolled in what ?
    3. start what type of work ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To contact or not to contact: that is the (long, strung-out) question? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys, Firstly I'd like to say what a wealth of information the 'Relationships' section is (the only section I've checked out so far!) and how helpful the community seems :) Looking forward to getting all your insights on my dilemma. I'm going to try and keep it as short as I can and if I...

Should I contact him or wait for him to contact me? [ 4 Answers ]

I have had the strangest friendhip? FWB? Relationship? With a guy I ran into after 10 years unexpectedly. It was awesome the first year, than gradually things just started changing. We were never in a committed relationship although, we fight like an old married couple about the silliest things. I...

No Contact without No Contact Message [ 28 Answers ]

Threads merged Ok, this is a bizarre question, so bare with me. My boyfriend (fiance actually) broke up with me this past December. We were going to get married, he said he had doubts, we started having arguments and he broke it off. We spent a couple months in touch, him saying he was confused...

Is contact on twitter a violation of a no contact order [ 1 Answers ]

If someone is on post prison supervision, with a no contact order on the vivtim, and is following said victim on twitter, is that a violation of the no contact order?

View more questions Search