Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambervenom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 02:41 PM
    Free itunes vid at one point of nerdy kid dancing
    So it was a free video on itunes at one point. There was a party and then the nerdy white guy starts dancing to the song and everyone is looking at him like he is crazy. Then his shoe comes off and hits this nerdy asian looking chick and then she gets up and starts to dance with him. Since everyone else at the party sees them dancing they all begin to dance and then the band comes through the crowd and continues singing.

Check out some similar questions!

All icons turned into itunes and only open itunes, [ 2 Answers ]

On my laptop, windows 7, all of the icons turned into itunes and will only open to itunes, how can I fix this?

1980s kid video with kids singing and dancing [ 1 Answers ]

There was this vhs video that had real kids singing kid songs. There were different scenes like pirates chasing the kids around looking for a treasure with this lady dressed as a frog. Another song was going on a bear hunt, (probably spelled wrong.=>) cukka burra sits on a olgum tree, and we all...

Popular and nerdy? [ 3 Answers ]

Some one answer this I have a crush on this boy and he likes me to but I don't want to embarrass myself because he is nerdy and I am popular so please help me out with my problem from: african queen

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.