Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanktop Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 01:30 PM
    196? Creatliner Boat
    I have a 196something tri hill bowrider boat. I have searched the 1960 catalogs for Creatliner and cannot find this boat. Can you tell me the largest HP motor I can mount on this boat.

Check out some similar questions!

Black and white movie "Chicken Soup on a friday" or something similar. 196? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im trying to find an old Black and White movie I once watched on Channel 4, it must have been at least 10 years ago. I thought it was called something like "Chicken Soup on a Friday" it was about an entrepreneur dude who's wife ran a guest house which they had nearly finished paying the...

Europe By Boat [ 1 Answers ]

I do not like flying and I was wondering if it is possible and realistic to travel from Canada or the United States to Europe and back by boat.

Blonde in a Boat [ 5 Answers ]

There was a blonde driving down the road one day. She glanced to her right and noticed another blonde sitting in a nearby field, rowing a boat with no water in sight. The blonde angrily pulled her car over and yelled at the rowing blonde, “What do you think you're doing? It's things like this...

Boat motor [ 7 Answers ]

Old boat motor only runs if I spray starting fluid in it. Cleaned carb and new gas and plugs. Any ideas?

My boat and dock where destroyed by neighbors broken loose boat during hurricane [ 3 Answers ]

As I said above, during hurricane Wilma my neighbors boat broke loose from its mooring and floated down to my dock, two homes away, and proceeded to smash my boat and dock until the storm was over. My dock was destroyed and my boat was knocked off the lift and sank, Do I have any recourse, as my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.