Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 10:54 AM
    Wisdom tooth removed and now I got a heavy body pain and fever
    I went and remove my lower right wisdom tooth and da tooth in front of it. Itz a day later now and I got a heavy body pain and extremely high fever. My entire body is sore. Could it be a flu ? If so can I get a flu injection so soon after my teeth extraction?
    LadyToni Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Aug 18, 2012, 11:04 AM
    It could be the flu, but when I had teeth extracted the medicine the dentist prescribed started to make me sick. Could you be having a reaction to the medication you were given? If you can get in touch with your dentist I'd do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain after wisdom Tooth Extraction [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has 4 non impacted wisdom teeth removed 6 days ago. After the numbing meds wore off, she had a lot of pain. The dentist gave her pain meds but after 4 hours she needed another pill. Two days ago she was still in a lot of pain and went back to the dentist. He said there was no dry...

Bad odour,taste and fever after wisdom tooth removal [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I had my wisdom tooth removed 5 days ago, I was still having pain and fever after 3 days of removal so I went to the doctor who gave me antibiotics but now I have bad taste in my throat and rotten smell in my nose sometimes it is hard to breath from it the right side(the wisdom tooth removed...

Pain from wisdom tooth [ 2 Answers ]

My lower right wisdom tooth has just came in and I'm 19 years old. Its producing mucus and it's moderately painful cause problems for me to swallow. I have no insurance and very little money. I'm worried that it may be infected and that I will die in my sleep. I'm guessing the pain is from it...

Fever Following a Wisdom Tooth Extraction [ 5 Answers ]

I had a wisdom tooth extracted this Monday. Starting Tuesday, a fever started to develop. I was put on Amoxicillin after the surgery, so I was happy that I was taking it in case of any infection problems. The infection is now lingering today (Saturday morning). I have no real pain except for a...

Pain after wisdom tooth removal [ 2 Answers ]

OK - I had a Wisdom Tooth pulled - it was not impacted. It was full of decay under the last filling. I ended up with a "dry socket" in that tooth. Went back to my Oral Surgeon who put a "pac" in it - felt so much better. Had pac taken out - the hole is much better but the bridge in front of it...

View more questions Search