Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Mar 6, 2007, 07:30 PM
    There is NOTHING in wikipedia that has"homestead patent".
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2007, 07:58 PM
    I gave you a resource for homestead patent that included the definition.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Probably to avoid persecution in their homelands, to avoid religious dogma. I imagine it could have been something as simple as just wanting their own land, start a new life, make it better for themselves and family. Does this all sound plausible ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about family traveling west [ 1 Answers ]

I was hoping that someone on here could tell me the name of a movie that I saw on TV in the 60's - 70's about a pioneer family traveling west on a wagon train. I believe that they were headed to Oregon. They had a son who fell in love with a young lady on the trail & if I remember correctly, they...

Channal you music/web/ north,east, south, west [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a web were you can lisen to R&B, hip-hop and watever. Secondly have you heard the video on channal you that goes something lyk this at the begging (north,east,south,west) and every one is wearing those t-shirts that say what side there on (e.g north side) and so on. :D I lyk that...

Anyone from golden west high school? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am from golden west high school and I was wondering if anyone here is from this high school. Just who ever is from golden west high school post here, or even people from any visalia schools.

Universities on east/west coasts [ 0 Answers ]

I am from the midwest... I was attending mizzou, decided I didn't like it, so I came back home. So here I am back home.. going to a jr. college, and getting ready to go back to a smaller university closer to home and relatively cheap.. decided though this is now what I want. I want to be out on...

View more questions Search