Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2012, 09:13 AM
    Samsung Printer Model scx-4623
    Can you print both sides of a document. Samsung Model SCX 4623F
    Multifunction
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 03:22 PM
    It is possible to print both sides on any printer by printing the odd and even pages separately. The product's page on the Samsung web site says "Manual Duplex Printing" meaning the printer will print every other page and then pause while the user reloads the document to run through the printer again to print on the other side of the paper. Full instructions are in the User Manual on page 54.
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2012, 03:47 PM
    I see it is manually. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Samsung Model RS267LBSH [ 1 Answers ]

My ice maker stopped one time a few months ago. I changed out the filter, even though it still had about a month to go and I reset it by removing the ice catch tray and holding the reset button until it cycled through 1 cycle. It reset and worked fine for several months. Now, it's making ice...

OEM toner cartridge in Samsung Printer scx-4623 [ 2 Answers ]

Because of the Samsung driver they send me. I am now unable to Use OEM toner cartridges for the printer. It will only accept a Samsung Toner Cartridge. Is there anway to erase the driver. Sorry I installed it in the first place

Samsung monitor model 2233 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We purchased a new Samsung monitor #2233. We had sound with external speakers on our old monitor. We set up the new monitor and successfully installed "Magic Tunes" and we do not have any sound. We have an HP Pavilion Elite m9340fPC with Vista operating system. Any ideas for help getting...

Samsung ML-4500 Printer/ Dell Computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Dell Computer. with Windows XP/ I am trying to connect a Samsung ML-4500 Laser Beam Printer to work with it... It is not an option in Windows. I found a site Samsung ML-4500 download site. Still didn't work. Can anyone help me with this. Is there possibly a compatible printer to the...

View more questions Search