Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Rahill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 02:10 AM
    Photo Organisation
    I have 150 pictures on my iPad and I would like to organize them say move pictures no 148 .149 .150 to say 86.87.88. And so on without having to open a new file to have the pictures I want together
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 18, 2012, 02:13 AM
    Rename the files as required or sort them into albums.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GIMP2 photo manipulation--Need to modify text [labels] from a saved photo image. [ 0 Answers ]

GIMP2 photo manipulation software Is there an easy way to modify text on a photo image that was saved with the labels on it. Thanks.

Photo Programs and Photo Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have Adobe Photoshop 5.5 and some other photo programs on my computer. I have a lot of photo files I am attempting to crop and edit using these programs. When I open a file (usually in JPeg) it displays the photo all pixilated and distorted, with portions of the image jumbled around or...

Business organisation [ 1 Answers ]

1. Define a joint company. Explain the differences between partnership firm and joint stock Company. 2. Explain Henry Fayol’s principles of management. Comment on his management principles. 3. What do you mean by Public Utilities? Discuss the problems or public enterprises 4. What is a stock...

View more questions Search