Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WIWI_223 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 07:09 PM
    Which college in Texas can I get into with an online diploma
    i need help!!! WOuld i be able to get into a community college with an online diploma?? i am 23. I finished school, what held me back was the science TAKS test in texas, i passed all classes, and evry test except the science, AND i received every credit i needed(which was 24 at the time) PLEASE HELP!!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 07:48 PM
    Is this a online high school diploma ? As long as it is from an accredited high school. If it is just a diploma mill where you paid them for a piece of paper, it's most likely not worth the paper it was written on.
    Waterfalls09 Posts: 9, Reputation: -1

Aug 17, 2012, 11:31 PM
    I live in Texas as well & I just got into Lone Star the other day & I'm pretty sure you would be able to get in. If you're in an area, go with Lone Star. It is not only easy to get in, but they help you with applying for EVERYTHING. And make you lists of what you have to do get the ball rolling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Private College closed in Ontario, Canada; how do I get a copy of diploma? [ 2 Answers ]

Private College closed in Ontario, Canada; how do I get a copy of diploma?

Can I get into college with a online high school diploma? [ 11 Answers ]

I want to go to college but did not finish the 12th grade. Probably 1-2 credits shy. I am 29 now, married with a child! I want to go to college and get my life on track! Can I get into college with an online high school diploma? Which would you recommend? What is a life experience diploma?

View more questions Search