Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandabearatwafflehouse Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 05:27 PM
    2 Credits Away
    I was suppose to graduate high school in 2004, instead I was 2 credits away from it. Is there any way I can just get the 2 credits to gradute?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2007, 05:35 PM
    Talk to the institution that you were attending.

They'll have restrictions on what needs to be taken, where.

Core classes, for ex, usually need to be taken from the univ in the last 2 years.

But if it was just a gen req there might be room.

You must talk to the institution you were attending to know your options.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 6, 2007, 05:36 PM
    Are we talking high school or college? Most universities have a "window" of time that they will look to award a degree. You need to call them with your question, 3 years is a big window.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Debits and credits [ 4 Answers ]

When the question states : an inventory count shows $280 of cleaning supplies on hand? Do you subtract $280 from the cleaning supplies or does $280 stay as is... or does it go in the general journal as $920 because cleaning supplies are $1200?

Debits and credits [ 1 Answers ]

When you bill costumers for cleaning services do you debit accounts recievable and credit service revenue or debit service revenue and credit accounts recievable?

Need 2 credits to graduate [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's the thing... I was supposed to graduate this year from high school.. I had 2 classes and left at 9:30... I had some difficulty and what not and failed and missed too many days. What should I do about getting my diploma? All I need is 2 credits :( your help would be greatly appreciated.

View more questions Search