Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malinic100 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    It's her house. She gets to be the bully.

Somehow I think you brought this on yourself.
    What do you mean? And how can I tell her how I feel. I've already told her how I feel but she just said that everyone doesn't like me anyway.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by malinic100 View Post
    What do you mean? And how can i tell her how I feel. I've already told her how I feel but she just said that everyone doesn't like me anyway.

I mean it sounds like you behaved like a spoiled brat. You were invited to a sleepover with no follow up, you wanted to call and invite yourself, your mother told you not to do that, you kept asking, you and your sister got into an argument. I don't think that's terribly complicated.

Maybe if you would stop crying, sit down and behave like an adult she'd be more understanding.

If this is true - and I doubt it ("I was really sorry but she just kept on saying I could cry all I want and it's too late and nobody likes me and that the family hates me anyway") call CPS and report the abuse. If you're lucky you'll be put in foster care and won't have to deal with any more bullying.

I can't imagine all of this chaos over a missed sleepover.

The response, "everyone doesn't like [you] anyway" seems odd when your statement is "I think you bullying me, and that makes me unhappy."

This appears to be teen-age angst in a world full of serious problems.

Here's a thought - get a job. Find somewhere to volunteer. Assist a neighbor. Go and help at the local library. Do something for someone else and it will take your mind off you.

Aug 17, 2012, 05:19 PM
    I mean it sounds like you behaved like a spoiled brat. You were invited to a sleepover with no follow up, you wanted to call and invite yourself, your mother told you not to do that, you kept asking, you and your sister got into an argument. I don't think that's terribly complicated.

Maybe if you would stop crying, sit down and behave like an adult she'd be more understanding.

If this is true - and I doubt it ("I was really sorry but she just kept on saying I could cry all I want and it's too late and nobody likes me and that the family hates me anyway") call CPS and report the abuse. If you're lucky you'll be put in foster care and won't have to deal with any more bullying.

I can't imagine all of this chaos over a missed sleepover.

The response, "everyone doesn't like [you] anyway" seems odd when your statement is "I think you bullying me, and that makes me unhappy."

This appears to be teen-age angst in a world full of serious problems.

Here's a thought - get a job. Find somewhere to volunteer. Assist a neighbor. Go and help at the local library. Do something for someone else and it will take your mind off of you.
    I want to correct a few things. They said I could come, and I wanted to call and ask when I should be there. And I would never want to go in foster care I just want to sort it out. And this has been happening a lot, but if I reported anything, my mom would kill me.

And as for a job, I'm only 12 and I've tried but there's nothing I can do. And it's hard to do things with friends because my mom will never let me go so much. Maybe like once a week... I guess school is coming but still.

Thanks for your help
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2012, 05:21 PM
    I want to correct a few things. They said I could come, and I wanted to call and ask when I should be there. And I would never want to go in foster care I just want to sort it out. And this has been happening a lot, but if I reported anything, my mom would kill me.

And as for a job, I'm only 12 and I've tried but there's nothing I can do. And it's hard to do things with friends because my mom will never let me go so much. Maybe like once a week... I guess school is coming but still.

Thanks for your help

You can volunteer - have you looked into volunteering?

Again, your mom would "kill" you? Why don't you stop being so over the top and tell us what's going on?

Aug 17, 2012, 05:27 PM
    You can volunteer - have you looked into volunteering?

Again, your mom would "kill" you? Why don't you stop being so over the top and tell us what's going on?
    One time my brother called 912 because my mom was being mean to him in a way he thought was dangerous, so he tried to freak her out by calling 912 instead of 911. So the police still came and they both got really mad at my brother. I don't think it's necessary to report her, I just want to find a way to talk to her in which she will actually listen. And I could volunteer but I'd have to have an adult with me. My older sister couldn't even volunteer until 15 around here. Plus she'd have to drive me here. But I will try to be more mature. It's just hard when they don't notice at all.
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2012, 05:33 PM
    Then stop crying, stop overreacting, stop fighting with your sister, act like you can handle responsibility, sit down and talk to her.

This makes no sense to me: "Today I was invited to my friends house for a sleepover, and they hadn't called to say I could come ..."

You were invited but were waiting for an invitation? I'm sure your mother sees the same things I'm seeing.

Aug 17, 2012, 05:35 PM
    Then stop crying, stop overreacting, stop fighting with your sister, act like you can handle responsibility, sit down and talk to her.

This makes no sense to me: "Today I was invited to my friends house for a sleepover, and they hadn't called to say I could come ..."

You were invited but were waiting for an invitation? I'm sure your mother sees the same things I'm seeing.
    I will try to talk to her. And they said I could come, but I just wanted to know what TIME I should've been there.
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2012, 05:41 PM
    I will try to talk to her. And they said I could come, but I just wanted to know what TIME I should've been there.

This has turned into a chat site - I'm gone.
    KomalShahid Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2012, 08:36 AM
    Awwwhh you are so cute :) please don't be sad . When we are teen we always think that everybody hates us and nobody loves us . Just because we are teens and no one can understand what we are feeling. But rememeber she is your mom she still loves you and if she is forbiding you from something just listen to her :) and u can be calm and nice and ask her again about something :)
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2012, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KomalShahid View Post
    awwwhh you are so cute :) please dont be sad . when we are teen we always think that everybody hates us and nobody loves us . just because we are teens and no one can understand what we are feeling. but rememeber she is your mom she still loves you and if she is forbiding you from something just listen to her :) and u can be calm and nice and ask her again about something :)

What do you think about this thread is "cute"?

Aug 18, 2012, 09:43 AM
    What do you think about this thread is "cute"?
    Yes honestly this is not cute but thanks for being supportive. I didn't get to go but I talked to my mom. The only thing that still bugs me is that she still said that I am having bad behavior. So then I said I know and I'm sorry, and she didn't know but I was actually trying to change and be better, and that it wasn't just me who should be changing. But she just said I wasn't trying and I was the only one who needed to change, which isn't true at all. Earlier this year she admitted she should stop with all her anger!
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Yes honestly this is not cute but thanks for being supportive. I didn't get to go but I talked to my mom. The only thing that still bugs me is that she still said that I am having bad behavior. So then I said I know and I'm sorry, and she didn't know but I was actually trying to change and be better, and that it wasn't just me who should be changing. But she just said I wasn't trying and I was the only one who needed to change, which isn't true at all. Earlier this year she admitted she should stop with all her anger!

I guess the only thing you can do is continue to display changed behavior, your ability and attempts to change.

Actions do speak louder than words.

In re-reading this your mother sounds overwhelmed. Is she a single parent?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 09:59 AM
    If you stop the childish and bad behavior, your mom won't have any reason to be angry any more.

Aug 18, 2012, 11:13 AM
    I guess the only thing you can do is continue to display changed behavior, your ability and attempts to change.

Actions do speak louder than words.

In re-reading this your mother sounds overwhelmed. Is she a single parent?
    No, but she's sort of always been like this
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2012, 11:17 AM
    No, but she's sorta always been like this

Where's your father in all of this? If my mother was upset with me my father always made sure I knew he wasn't happy with me either.

Aug 18, 2012, 11:39 AM
    Where's your father in all of this? If my mother was upset with me my father always made sure I knew he wasn't happy with me either.
    Well he's at work and he usually stays out of it. My dads usually the only one who is nice to me when my mom is like that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What dose it mean when I always feel like crying ? [ 1 Answers ]

For the last year in most evening I will go to my room start doing something then burst out crying. I don't no what to do I am a 13 year old girl, my boy friend is worrying about me because its happening more often. Can anyone help please ! Xx

Feel so hurt. Feel like there's nothing to live for anymore. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me it was my first long term relationship my first love he just stopped liking me and I found out he cheated on me. It hurts so bad my world feels like its falling apart. What should I do he was my life. I put my all into the relationship

Why does my ear feel clogged, but it doesn't hurt. I also feel dizzy [ 11 Answers ]

Ok my husband woke up on Monday with his ear clogged, another thing he doesn't have any pain just ringing. It is Wednsday and all of a sudden today he started feeling dizzy. I am kind of worried. He went to the doctor today and she said that both of his ears looked good.

View more questions Search