Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malinic100 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 03:58 PM
    I feel hurt and I'm always crying
    Today I was invited to my friends house for a sleepover, and they hadn't called to say I could come and I really wanted to call and ask but my mom wouldn't let me. I asked her again but she said no. Then I got mad at my sister for something and went to my room, and finally they called and said hey were coming to pick me up. So then my mom got really mad because 'i kept on insisting on it' and hen I started to cry because she was yelling a lot and I couldn't go. She usually just says that to my sister but she always gets to go anyway, but hen she sent me to my room and told my friend I wasn't coming. And now I'm a mess and she always does this. I know I'm really sensitive but she's the one who always make me feel like just crying and dissappering. Please help I'm always crying and sad because of her
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 04:06 PM
    Why were you hounding your mom to call them? If I were Mom, I'd be angry with the flip-flopping going on.

Aug 17, 2012, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why were you hounding your mom to call them? If I were Mom, I'd be angry with the flip-flopping going on.
    I do feel sorry for hounding her, but she told me I should wait, and thirty minutes later I asked her if I could just check and that's all. I asked about it once. And just now I went to apologize and told her that I was really sorry but she just kept on saying I could cry all I want and it's too late and nobody likes me and that the family hates me anyway.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 04:13 PM
    She really said "nobody likes me and that the family hates me anyway" or did you just throw that in? That doesn't sound like her.

Aug 17, 2012, 04:16 PM
    She really said "nobody likes me and that the family hates me anyway" or did you just throw that in? That doesn't sound like her.
    I said I only get upset so much because all of you guys are constantly hurting me

Then she said we all don't like you, you can ask your brother, your sister, or your dad

Trust me I'm not joking or just throwing it in. That's exactly what she said
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 04:19 PM
    Sorry you are making this 1/2 up and playing a drama queen.

Of course you did not deserve to go. You hounded your mom and she said no, then you still bothered her, and acted like a baby crying in your room.

Perhaps it is time to act more mature and you will get treated that way
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 04:22 PM
    Please ask your mom to come to the computer so we can ask her some questions.

Aug 17, 2012, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    sorry you are making this 1/2 up and playing a drama queen.

Of course you did not deserve to go. You hounded your mom and she said no, then you still bothered her, and acted like a baby crying in your room.

Perhaps it is time to act more mature and you will get treated that way
    Obviously you don't know a lot of this. The reason I cry so much is because they are constantly putting me down and it comes so quickly I can't even try to stop myself. And I only asked her one more time and I feel like she hates me. I've tried to be better and she hasn't even thought about being nicer to me. And I seek help, not to be called names

Aug 17, 2012, 04:26 PM
    Please ask your mom to come to the computer so we can ask her some questions.
    No, I'm sorry but she doesn't even know I'm asking this question. She won't talk to me and she said I have to stay in my room. If there's anything you could ask her I could answer as honestly as it is. But she would just laugh or kill me if I told her I'm asking people for help.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 04:29 PM
    You want help? All we can do is advise you to be more mature and stop crying. Crying, complaining, saying your parents hate you all make you sound very immature, like a little kid who hasn't gotten her way.

Aug 17, 2012, 04:34 PM
    You want help? All we can do is advise you to be more mature and stop crying. Crying, complaining, saying your parents hate you all make you sound very immature, like a little kid who hasn't gotten her way.
    I try so hard not to cry but I can't help it. When my parents yell, I automatically start to cry and when I straighten up and top crying they just make me feel worse. And I'm not saying they hate me, but at times it feels like they don't see the good things that I've done, in fact, when I do something good or mature a lot of the times they'll point it out for siblings but not for me. It's only the bad things. And the other day when I asked my mom what was actually good about me she said nothing. She said exactly that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 04:37 PM
    Tell us what's good about you.

Aug 17, 2012, 04:41 PM
    Tell us what's good about you.
    Well she never notices that even though I mess up a lot, I'm always trying to fix it, and I hate when someone's mad at me so I always apologize which everyone else in my family never does, and no matter what I always care about people, and my mom never sees that because she's too busy yelling at me about everything. Which she always finds stupid things to get mad about
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 04:43 PM
    What do you do specifically to show you care about people?

Aug 17, 2012, 04:46 PM
    What do you do specifically to show you care about people?
    Well honestly I can't think of anything I do. But I wish my mom would know that all the times I mess up and she gets mad, they're not intentional, and I would do anything for her to forgive me.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 04:48 PM
    What do you do that you consider "messing up"?

Aug 17, 2012, 04:52 PM
    What do you do that you consider "messing up"?
    Well whenever my mom gets mad she thinks I did something wrong. Sometimes I don't answer my phone, or I forgot to do something, there's so many things. But I always apologize and try not to do it again, although sometimes I do, but she just gets mad about everything it's hard to keep track and try not to do every little thing she says. And it's not like I keep on doing bad things, they're just honest mistakes everyone makes.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by malinic100 View Post
    Today I was invited to my friends house for a sleepover, and they hadn't called to say I could come and I really wanted to call and ask but my mom wouldn't let me. I asked her again but she said no. Then I got mad at my sister for something and went to my room, and finally they called and said hey were coming to pick me up. So then my mom got really mad because 'i kept on insisting on it' and hen I started to cry because she was yelling a lot and I couldn't go. She usually just says that to my sister but she always gets to go anyway, but hen she sent me to my room and told my freind i wasn't coming. And now I'm a mess and she always does this. I know I'm really sensitive but she's the one who always make me feel like just crying and dissappering. Please help I'm always crying and sad because of her

What? What did getting "mad" at your sister involve?

Sounds like you were being difficult all the way around.

Aug 17, 2012, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    What? What did getting "mad" at your sister involve?

Sounds like you were being difficult all the way around.
    Nothing I really my mom just heard me fighting with her and assumed I was just yelling at everyone... But I wasn't yelling. She said I was a bully but I know for sure I'm not. If anything my mom is bullying me
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2012, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by malinic100 View Post
    Nothing I really my mom just heard me fighting with her and assumed I was just yelling at everyone... But I wasn't yelling. She said I was a bully but I know for sure I'm not. If anything my mom is bullying me

It's her house. She gets to be the bully.

Somehow I think you brought this on yourself.

If you're always crying and sad because your mother is a bully, call Child Protective Services, report the "bullying" and ask to be removed from the house.

I notice that you seem to have unlimited computer use, unusual in abused children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What dose it mean when I always feel like crying ? [ 1 Answers ]

For the last year in most evening I will go to my room start doing something then burst out crying. I don't no what to do I am a 13 year old girl, my boy friend is worrying about me because its happening more often. Can anyone help please ! Xx

Feel so hurt. Feel like there's nothing to live for anymore. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me it was my first long term relationship my first love he just stopped liking me and I found out he cheated on me. It hurts so bad my world feels like its falling apart. What should I do he was my life. I put my all into the relationship

Why does my ear feel clogged, but it doesn't hurt. I also feel dizzy [ 11 Answers ]

Ok my husband woke up on Monday with his ear clogged, another thing he doesn't have any pain just ringing. It is Wednsday and all of a sudden today he started feeling dizzy. I am kind of worried. He went to the doctor today and she said that both of his ears looked good.

View more questions Search