Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aligirl Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 04:57 PM
    EtG testing
    I took an EtG 21st and I'm worried it will be positive. I don't drink but last night I made stuffed mushrooms and I added less than 1/2 an ounce of Tequila to the sausage and fried it before adding the other ingredients. I ate 4 mushrooms around 8p. I had to test today and gave my sample around noon.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2012, 05:36 PM
    Based on the amount of alcohol you started with and the loss during cooking it's extremely unlikely that detectable EtG was created.

While subjected to this test, just to be safe, I recommend avoiding any food containing even small amounts of alcohol during the 24 hours preceding the test and to stay well hydrated during that period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG testing [ 1 Answers ]

I have been informed that I am getting put on EtG testing for my DUI probation. I had about 4 beer thurs night and 1 today (Friday). They are random tests so I don't know when I have to test but it can be as early as Monday no later than 630. Will I pass?

EtG testing [ 3 Answers ]

I drank 5%alcohal beer (one) and one glass of wine Friday night. Will alcohol be tested with EtG tues 9am show in my system? I am 110-115ib woman.

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search