Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AndreaManriquez Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 04:51 PM
    A have a hole on the back of my two front teeth
    I have something between my front teeth and I put my tongue over them and stared sucking on it so I could take it off and a piece of my tooth came off so now I have a hole shaped like a triangle on the back of my two front teeth what should I do?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 16, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Your teeth are rotting in the back, and your gums are compromised, see a dentist before you lose all of your teeth. When was the last time you brushed or flossed, and when was the last time you saw your dentist?

Aug 16, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    your teeth are rotting in the back, and your gums are compromised, see a dentist before you lose all of your teeth. When was the last time you brushed or flossed, and when was the last time you saw your dentist?
    This isn't the 1st time last time it happened but I had a piece of candy stuck to my teeth and I did the same thing to try to take it off and the same piece came off. Do I need to get it filled again or can I just leave it how it is?

Aug 16, 2012, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaManriquez View Post
    This isn't the 1st time last time it happened but I had a piece of candy stuck to my teeth and I did the same thing to try to take it off and the same piece came off. Do I need to get it filled again or can I just leave it how it is?
    I don't want to go to the dentist again for the same thing and waste my money on something I can just leave then getting it filled again.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 16, 2012, 05:08 PM
    Leaving it like it is is inviting all sorts of evil into the chipped space. A cavity will begin and eat away the teeth. Then, no more front teeth.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2012, 05:11 PM
    You may as well go get them pulled now if you don't want to fill them, since they will just rot away and be very costly to pull then.

Of course you get them filled, some places and areas are harder to fill than others and have to be redone from time to time. Esp if you are not brushing or flossing well

Aug 16, 2012, 05:45 PM
    Last time I brushed my teeth was yesterday and I didn't have the hole if I brush it again will it burn or hurt my teeth?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 16, 2012, 05:48 PM
    Have you used a small mirror to see what this looks like?

Every time you eat, food will get stuck there and will slowly decay the teeth.

Aug 16, 2012, 05:55 PM
    Ya and I don't see anything in it
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 16, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Well, if a piece of something came off my tooth, I'd be over at my dentist's in a flash to make sure everything is okay.

Aug 16, 2012, 06:03 PM
    If I brush my teeth will some of the tooth paste get stuck in my tooth

Aug 16, 2012, 06:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Well, if a piece of something came off my tooth, I'd be over at my dentist's in a flash to make sure everything is okay.
    Will I don't have the money right now and I won't get paid till next next Thursday
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 16, 2012, 06:07 PM
    I'm sorry to hear that.

Aug 16, 2012, 06:11 PM
    Should I just drink water till I get the money or... Idk what to do should I still brush my teeth though?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 16, 2012, 06:12 PM
    Brush your teeth carefully, rinse out your mouth, floss, and avoid sugary or sticky foods.

Aug 16, 2012, 06:16 PM
    Ok thank you sooo much
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 17, 2012, 03:43 AM
    Last time I brushed my teeth was yesterday and I didn't have the hole if I brush it again will it burn or hurt my teeth?
    Hurt your teeth ! They are probably already pretty well 'hurt' from neglect. Lots of brushing will not help them now. You need to see a dentist if you want to keep them.
    boohoo123456789 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2013, 11:58 PM
    I was at school and I felt a little hole at the back of my right front tooth and it was sucking in,I don't know if it s gone biger,I don't brush my teeth only like once a week,shall I go to the dentist quick??
    boohoo123456789 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2013, 12:03 AM
    Fackk affffffffffffffffff

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will front teeth that have cavities affect her adult teeth underneath? [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is going to be 5 in a couple months and she has had some pretty extensive dental work... she's had bad enamel on her teeth and has been told she will have to have 1 tooth extracted and 2 others need a root canal and 2 crowns ontop. Now they are telling us she has a cavity in between her...

Wisdom teeth hole in cheek [ 4 Answers ]

I got 3 wisdom teeth removed on Friday, 5 days ago, with 2 on top and 1 on the bottom. The 2 on top seem fine but I had stitches stretching across my cheek and gums so they could remove my impacted bottom wisdom tooth. The stitches dissolved in 4 days and now there's a large hole/flap in my cheek....

Front teeth [ 2 Answers ]

My sons 4 front teeth were pulled out when he was 18months old. He is now 7. His adult front teeth have not grown in yet. Is there a problem with that or is it normal?

Pressure pushing lower front teeth back [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 37 years old and for many years my upper front teeth have been growing inwards rather than straight down. They seem to be pushed in that direction by an adjacent tooth on the right which slightly overlaps. Obviously, this means that when I close my mouth fully, there is some pressure...

View more questions Search