Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Limeberry1122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 01:55 PM
    If I smoked pot like 5 times in the past 6 months... can I pass a hair follicle test?
    Apparently these hair follicle drug tests go back six months and who can prepare for that? I've smoked pot about 5 times within the past 6 months each time was about 1-2 hits... can I past this hair follicle drug test? Last time I smoke was about three weeks ago...
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2012, 03:54 PM
    In all likelihood you will pass a hair drug test (HDT). Infrequent cannabis smokers are seldom detected.

The testing industry's promotion of HDT is the best thing that ever happened to low and infrequent users. Now they can continue smoking while having a official source certify that they don't.

Ref.

DuPont 2008, Random Student Drug Tests Are They Effective for Identifying Occasional Drug Users? p. 8

Genen & Bienenfeld, Cannabis Compound Abuse Workup

Jim Turnage (2011), Forensic DNA & Drug Testing Services, Inc in presentation to Dallas TX Bar Association. p. 15
    peterso2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Did you pass

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I smoked once in the last month. Can I be positive with a hair-follicle drug test? [ 19 Answers ]

I smoked, well I don't know what I was doing, but I guess I had 4 pulls on some marijuina and kept in haling and blowing it back out... I really didn't no what I was doing... it was about a month and a half ago... I just took a hair follicle test will it be positive you think?

I smoked one hit of marijuana 67 days ago. Will I pass hair follicle test? [ 8 Answers ]

I smoked weed 67 days ago, took one hit from a pinch hitter. Before that it had been over 6 months since I smoked very infrequent. I have to take a hair follicle test in the next week. I am 6'3 with dark hair. Keep my hair fairly short 1 guard on my clippers. Have cut my hair many times 5 times...

I smoked a hit of marijuna one week ago will I pass a hair follicle test? [ 1 Answers ]

I have never smoked before in my life, my boyfriend persuaded me to take one hit and we passed it back and forth, I'm not even sure I was doing it right and I didn't hold it in long and didn't feel any of its effects... today I took a hair follicle drug test for a new job.. do I have a chance or...

Hair follicle test: only smoked twice in last 6 months. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello all. I tried the green for the first time the end of December, then again in the end of March. Ironically I have my first hair follicle test soon. I'm african american, shoulder length hair. I've been using Toxins Wash and T-Gel. What are my chances of a negative reading? Thanks!

Will being around pot being smoked show up on hair falicole test? [ 5 Answers ]

I was just recently around a friend smoking marijuana but I did not smoke will it show up in a hair drug test?

View more questions Search