Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vnt6872 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 11:23 AM
    Air conditioner is down and it's hot here in TEXAS
    Hi, I have a problem with my A/C unit and trying to figure out what's wrong with it. The outside unit is running and so is the inside unit, but I noticed that there is water present on outside and also leaking into pan on inside unit. There is air blowing out of the vent but not as strong as it used to be.

Please help!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Hire an A/C pro because you don't have the equipment or experience to work on these.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copper pipes in air conditioner/handler... should they both be hot? [ 1 Answers ]

I came home to find my air set at 90.. The kids somehow did it. It was hot and should be at 80degrees... I turned the temp down but the air still blows hot. Will it take a long time to cool down. House is 2700 sf. Also, both copper pipes in the air handler and the outside unit get hot. Is this a...

2008 honda civic air conditioner problems, air flow hot only when standing still fan [ 1 Answers ]

My 2008 Honda Civic was having air conditioner problems, there is cold air when moving but when standing still hot air comes out. Had fan replaced but problem still exists now now engine will not start. Electric windows work and lights.

Just replaced thermostat and now york air conditioner blowing hot air [ 1 Answers ]

Just changed broken honeywell thermostat with same model. Turned it on to cool, and now the system seems to be reversed? Thermostat set to cool, but outside the freon pipes are very hot to touch and wind coming out of top is cool. Hot air is coming out of vents as if the heat were switched on. ...

Need to Replace GE Fan Motor for outside York air conditioner air conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

The motor model number is 5KCP39EG IT IS A HP 1/4, VOLT 208/230, rpm 1075, hz 60-50 pHASE 1. Are they making this motor anywhere? If so where? Thanks

View more questions Search