Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kakkarod Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 11:10 AM
    Use of steroids
    Hey there guys... wanted to ask what kind of anabolic suppliments should I prefer (as a beginner ). For getting my muscles tight and for proper cutting... I am 5'6 59 kgs mma student... thanks in advance
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2012, 11:19 AM
    None... unless you want your schong to shrivel up and your gonads to look like those of a 6 year old.
    kakkarod Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 02:03 AM
    I think u are mentioning about the side effects but there are still many anabolic supplement which have almost zero adverse effect
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2012, 03:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kakkarod View Post
    i think u are mentioning about the side effects but there are still many anabolic supplement which have almost zero adverse effect
    No... they ALL have side effects. And all Steroids used as a shortcut in bodybuilding while helping you build mass short term will have side effects that will harm you long term.

And too many bodybuilders don't thing about those until its too late and the damage is done.

Even therapeutic doctor prescribed steroids for injuries will have future negative effects on the body.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help.. Steroids? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found out my boyfriend does steroids a few months ago, (we had been dating for about 4 months) I suspected it. We have been dating about 7 months now. I am moving away soon and he always told me he would do everything to make us work, I'm only moving a few hours away. But now he is...

Possession of Steroids [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if private possession and personal use of steroids is illegal. I don't use them and never would, but I have known people who used them in the past and am curious about the law.

Doxie on steroids [ 2 Answers ]

I've written before about Nina, my 1-1/2 year old mini doxie, After 6 weeks of being sick, the doctor is trying her on steroids. Right now she's on an antibiotic and steroids. Since she's been on the steroids, she seems to be getting back to herself. I've been working with a regular vet and an...

View more questions Search