Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kvinay_00 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 05:57 AM
    Instal 2 diff usb modems on one PC
    Is it possible to install 2 different USB modems in one PC (win 7)?

After installing first modem, I cannot see the set up file for the second modem when connected. It tries to open with the first modem installed.

Can any one help please?

Thanks in advance.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 16, 2012, 06:03 AM
    What are you trying to achieve here?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diff between dial up modem and data modems? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the difference between the analog and digital modem? What are signals will get from the modem ?

What do I need to watch my usb my usb flash drive on a vcr with inputs [ 3 Answers ]

I want to whatch my avi files on my thumb drive through my old vcr that does have the audio video inputs. What can of converter do I need to purchase, or is there one?

Using a Zydas 1211b USB adapter with a USB Extension cord. [ 12 Answers ]

I just bought a Zydas 1211B USB WiFi adapter,but it came with no cord.It works fine when plugged directly into my laptop,but when I plug it into a 5ft usb extension cord Windows recognizes it,but I can pick up no signals that I normally can.Occasionally Windows acts reluctant to recognize it,any...

Modems... [ 11 Answers ]

I wasn't really sure where to post this question but I think the problem I'm having is hardware related so I'm posting here. I've got a computer with windows 98 here, it boots up fine without a modem in a pci slot. But when I install a modem into the computer it won't make it past the post. I'm...

View more questions Search