Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kleines21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 10:28 PM
    How to apply a German Visa for Filipino here in Thailand?
    Hi, I'm a Filipina. My boyfriend and I are planning to go to Germany soon. Is it necessary for me to go back home to the Philippines and apply for the visa at the German Embassy in the Philippines or I can also do it here? Need help please and what would be the requirements? Need help. Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2012, 05:30 AM
    Any emabassy will do it, you do not have to go back, just contact the nearest German Consular and they should do it ( for a fee)

Also many use a passport or visa service, where you hire a company to do this all for you.
    I just got my China visa and just used a service to do it for me.
    kleines21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Hey Fr Chuck, thanks for your response! Very much appreciated! Maybe I'll just start asking the embassies of both parties. I was just wondring, that service you were telling about, that's an agency right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filipino seeking German(Schengen) Visa [ 14 Answers ]

I have a friend in the Philippines that I have invited to visit me in Germany. I have sent him the required Verpflichtungserklärung from the Bürgeramt in the city where I live, Mainz. I have also purchased health insurance for him from the AXA concern, and he has a round trip airplane ticket. But,...

How to get married in thailand for American and Filipino? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone here have any idea on how to get married in thailand?

I want to apply for some schools here in thailand but I don't have transcript [ 1 Answers ]

I want to apply for some schools here in thailand but I don't have transcript of records, can somebody help me?

Filipino with working visa has been to Greece, can re apply for schengen visa? [ 0 Answers ]

I am a filipino, working in china, guangzhou since 2006, the same company and holding a valid working visa. I have been to Greece 2010 and I want to re apply for a tourist visa again to Greece for August 2011 summer holiday here in Guangzhou. I was also granted a tourist visa to Seoul for a month...

Can I apply for a german passport when married to a german and living in south africa [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm South African and would like to know if I will be able to apply for a German passport after getting married to my fiancé which of cause is a German himself. We will however live in South Africa after getting married. Our marriage will also take place in South Africa.

View more questions Search