Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SoWorried13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 07:41 AM
    EtG test
    I drank 4 beers on Saturday. I went to see my p.o. On Wednesday morning and she sent me to take a 5 panel drug test and an EtG al alcohol test. I was wondering if the alcohol will show up. It's been 80 hrs. Is that enough time?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2012, 08:54 AM
    More than enough time. The EtG created by 4 beers (12 oz. 5%) would be cleared within the range of 42-48 hours based on 100 ng test cutoff.

It would be helpful if you would post your gender, age, height and weight and please get back when you receive the results. Thanks.

Ref: Wojcik & Hawthorne
    SoWorried13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 09:17 AM
    Thank you very much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can non-alcoholic beer make you test positive on an ETG test? [ 3 Answers ]

I had 1 non-alcoholic beer 96 hours before and 1 non-alcoholic beer 72 hours before an ETG alcohol test. I weigh 122lbs and am 5 ft 3 in good health. I was applying for a new job and wasn't aware that you had to pass an ETG test. I know there isn't much alcohol in these but heard it can be...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

If I drink this upcoming Friday, would I test positive on an ETG test on Monday? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really leaning towards just not drinking (which sucks considering it's the holidays), but I'm curious as to if I were to be randomly tested on Monday, and I drank on Friday, would I test positive on an ETG test? I don't want to violate my probation but I was told I would fail if I drank at all,...

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search