Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bubbles2222345 Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Aug 15, 2012, 03:31 AM
    Phone worry
    Im asking if anyone knows if I have my Broadband computer, phone and television with a specific company whether I can take my landline out of the package and just have computer and television. I use my telly and PC but hardly ever my phone and am wasting money paying for the phone line rental really. Has anyone any suggestions as to how I can have or get a better deal on this sort of thing? Thank you. I need to get this sorted out.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 15, 2012, 03:39 AM
    You can ask, but the answer will probably be no as you have a triple pay product.
    The phone part of your monthly bill is a very small fraction of the whole package, it might actually be supplied FOC.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 15, 2012, 04:34 AM
    The answer is yes, you can, BUT if you do, you will lose the bundled pricing. The companies give you a discount when you bundle all three services. So the cost of just television and Internet by themselves will probably go up. Talk to your carrier and check the pricing.
    Bubbles2222345 Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Aug 17, 2012, 03:37 AM
    Yes OK thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 mobile phone is good and worth buying phone? Please [ 0 Answers ]

I am going to buy Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802 in around rs 13000. Is it a good mobile phone. As it is a newly launched Samsung phone so there are not much reviews and videos for this phone. As far as I know there are only two major problems in this mobile first its battery backup is bad and...

How to configure office landline phone exchange for mobile phone calling [ 1 Answers ]

We have DLT TC-416 telephone exchange switch in our office. We have 2 phone lines connected i.e. PHONE-LINE1 & PHONE-LINE2 and 6 telephones are connected inside the office. I want to configure it such that all the mobile phone calls e.g. 03331234567 which start from digit 0 (zero) should...

Phone turned off, should I worry? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I've been with my boyfriend for a few months. We broke up once a month ago, and I found out he had a "booty call" but turned it down at the last second. I'm having hard time trying to trust him, even though we weren't officially together at that time and he didn't even "do it"... So...

Land phone repairwhat to do when the phone line from phone needs a new plg [ 2 Answers ]

Why isn't my modular plug working from my phone

View more questions Search