Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shady2554 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 10:52 PM
    Pv elite issues
    I am designing a closed drain drum with PV Elite, using the required schedule my nozzles are failing unless I use something higher.
    The spec required sch xs for 2inch while 40 for 3-24 inch.
    But the smaller nozzles are failing. What should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Insecure issues and trust issues [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and was touched as a child. My dad wasn't there so I feel like no man will ever love me. I don't really have a hard time find one I just have a hard time keeping one. I feel like I push them away with my trust issues and insert. I want a relationship so bad but I'm not sure if I'm...

Lenox elite series wiring issues (cbx32m [ 1 Answers ]

I have been through a lot of payne over this unit and cannot afford to walk.away from some wireing issues. The yellow wires on this unit where disconnected from the right aplications and man two days on just the yellows.. Wow.. Please show me some light

Girlfriend trust issues and my own issues. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My girlfriend and I have been dating for nearly a year and she still has some major trust issues and I will admit I still have a very minor lying problem that I admitted to my girlfriend when we first started dating. Not exactly the best combo, but we wanted to date regardless. So as...

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.