Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bthatch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 06:36 PM
    How to unclog freezer drain tubeGE Model TCD18 Bottom Mount freezer clogged drain tub
    GE MOdel # TCE18 bottom mount freezer refrigerator has water running down back wall forming ice forming on floor of freezer. How do we access the clogged drain tubes
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2012, 07:06 AM
    Remove cover to freezer coils and you will see a small drain pan. Flush out with warm water; sometimes you have to clean it out as food gets in it. Also, remove rear cover to refrigerator and wash out coils with spray soap and a water hose nozzle to spray off dirt. You will see drain pan and hose to it. Flush out hose with hose nozzle if it did not work the other way. Manual: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/8010163/GE_...er_Ser_Man.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the drain hole on my GE profile bottom freezer refrig ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile Model #257 155-PF5@@M1WBB, French Door bottom freezer, with internal water dispense, and ice maker PLEASE HELP LEAKING BOTTOM, new Floor and would like to do this myself freezer has sheet of ice inside on bottom constantly cleaning it where is the drain plug so I may clean it...

GE Profile bottom freezer refrigerator drain blocked [ 1 Answers ]

How do I clear clogged drain in GE Profile bottom freezer fridge?

Clogged drain in freezer section? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Magic Chef refrigerator with the freezer box on top. Model is GT15A6. There is ice inside the top of the fridge just underneath the freezer. Also there is ice inside the freezer box on the bottom. I had this problem before, and I defrosted it manually about 3 months ago, and it was...

View more questions Search