Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    francle blair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 04:44 PM
    TENs unit and neuropathy
    Where would be the best location to attach a TENS unit to help with my neuropathy?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2012, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by francle blair View Post
    Where would be the best location to attach a TENS unit to help with my neuropathy?

Depends on the location of the neurpathy - for example, hands, feet, something else. There is no "one answer fits all."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diabetic neuropathy [ 1 Answers ]

I need a pain reliever that's going to get me through my 10hrshift I'm in a lot of pain all day an all night

Neuropathy Support Formular [ 1 Answers ]

This web site for Neuropathy Support Formular states that these vitamin packed pills can help with nerve pain from neuropathy. My husband's pain level is so high. His feet, legs and hands are already affected by this disease. He is receiving the highest level of pain medications but unfortunately...

In which of the following sentences is the underlined verb in the future perfect tens [ 0 Answers ]

In which of the following sentences is the underlined verb in the future perfect tense?

The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 9. The tens digit is 3 less than the [ 1 Answers ]

Square of the units digit. Find the number.

Peripheral neuropathy clinics [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find hospitals in PA or Md or NJ or Ohio that have peripheral neuropathy clinics? I have a dropped foot ;an EMG shows damage to deep peripheral nerve.

View more questions Search