Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chong777 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 03:13 PM
    British TV Comedy
    I saw in the 1990's a British comedy that I rather enjoyed but can't remember the name of it. The basic theme was a couple divorced, and the husband was stalking his ex wife, and got into some comical trouble. In one show he was under her bed when she was with her new lover. That is the one item that sticks out in my memory. Any help on the title would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

British Tv comedy [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a British TV show I saw an episode of once and forgot the name of. It is similar to the American Arrested development in a few ways. It follows a family who's father has went to jail and the mother is trying to raise her family honest and with morals. They...

Comedy british movie [ 1 Answers ]

I have already tried imdb.com but without any success. I am searching for a comedy movie witch I have seen 4 years ago, the movie it self I don t think it s older than 10 years. The movie was probably british due to the accent of the actors. The story was this: about 8 people or so, ware chosen...

British comedy movie [ 6 Answers ]

I watched a British comedy a few years ago on New Zealand TV, and I would like to know the name of it. The plot is basically about a company who are having a Seminar or Company conference abroad, and some of the employees hire a plane to travel there. Unfortunately, the "pilot" is not...

British comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking for the name of a british comedy movie shown on Star TV a long time back. I don't recollect that well but I guess it had Road in its title name I don't recollect much, remember it was a helth resort that a couple come too and then they meet up with new people. The wife gets...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.