Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ruger429 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 02:49 PM
    Reconnecting with a New Computer
    I recently bought a new computer and I'm trying to update a website I built previously. I connected successfully in the Manage Website and it connects to the Remote Host when clicking the little plug button. When I save my changes and click Synchronize everything appears to work normal but when I check the site, nothing has changed. After trying this a few times with the same result I then tried to Put the entire site and this too looked to have worked normally but it still did not change my site. I'm not sure where to go from here?

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble reconnecting the sprayer [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterday night, my sink sprayer somehow got disconnected from the main water line under the sink. I cleaned everything under it and try to reconnect it, but it seems that I'm missing some kind of a quick connect adapter or something. My sprayer is my only faucet at the kitchen sink, there is no...

Reconnecting ceiling fixture - configuration? [ 2 Answers ]

When I took out the old fixture, I neglected to note the configuration (small mistake, big headaches!). Unlike all other configs in the condo, this one has: on one side - black, red, white and ground; on the other side, black, white and ground. Both grounds are connected to the box. I've tried a...

Reconnecting a cut fixed pvc pipe [ 1 Answers ]

I must cut a 2 inch pvc fixed drain from the disposal to the trap in order to clear it. How do I reattach it?

Reconnecting dimmer switch to outlet and wall wire [ 4 Answers ]

In box there are two main wires: one has white black and copper grounding wire, Other has white, black, red, and grounding wire, dimmer has green grounding wire, black and red. How do I reconnect them properly?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.