Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amandam1921 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 01:34 PM
    Is this a positive sign?
    I had an interview this morning for a leasing agent position that I am really interested in. The women at this property that I've met so far are really sweet and outgoing. We talked smoothly and laughed with each other. I was feeling really good about how the interview was going, and towards the end she said "Well we have a couple other interviews through Thursday that are set up already, but we will definitely be calling you near the end of the week." I am just wondering if this is a positive sign, or nothing to put too much thought on? I am really anxious for this because I REALLY want this job.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2012, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amandam1921 View Post
    I had an interview this morning for a leasing agent position that I am really interested in. The women at this property that I've met so far are really sweet and outgoing. We talked smoothly and laughed with each other. I was feeling really good about how the interview was going, and towards the end she said "Well we have a couple other interviews through Thursday that are set up already, but we will definitely be calling you near the end of the week." I am just wondering if this is a positive sign, or nothing to put too much thought on? I am really anxious for this because I REALLY want this job.

She could be letting you know she will call one way or the other at the end of the week - OR she could be giving you a heads up.

I hope it's the latter!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a FALSE positive UA-they retested it.. it came back POSITIVE AGAIN! [ 2 Answers ]

A few weeks back I had a UA for alochol(they do EtG tests) and my couselor told me I failed it. I am 300% certain no alcohol has been in my system for months. I told her I did not have ANYTHING to drink and told her to resend it back to the lab. Well, it came back today and it was POSITIVE again...

Can a couple who both o positive have 1 o negative and 1 o positive baby [ 1 Answers ]

I am o negative and so is my ex husband we have 2 children together my little boy is o positive but my little girl is o negative is that possible please really need an answer because my ex isn't claiming her because his wife says there's no way she's his because of her blood type and I never...

I just had a blood test ANA positive SS-b for sjogren's slightly positive [ 7 Answers ]

Does this mean I definitely have Sjogren's?:confused:

Is this a good sign or a bad sign? I am so confused [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend left me almost a month ago, and I have been giving her space. Haven't called, text, or msged her in that month. Then one day she called me at first but I missed her call so I called her back and she said she called me by accident so I said oh OK, and then we hung up like nothing ever...

View more questions Search