Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 15, 2012, 08:59 PM
    And this is good?
    DsprtCfsd Posts: 41, Reputation: 9

Aug 15, 2012, 09:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bmar249441 View Post
    at school im bullied my guy friends stick up for me and the the girls call me "whore slut emo goth suicidal" and more im called emo cause i dont realy dress in girly cloths and im called all that outher stuff because i have soo meany guy friends
    I'm am so sorry to hear of your loss, I truly am. My heart goes out to you. As you have experienced, there are a lot of understanding and caring people on this site that are more than willing to listen and help as they can.

Girls and/or boys can be so mean at that age. To me it says they are jealous of your ability to be friends with those that they would love to have the attention of.

In regards to the bullying and being one that has been on the receiving end, you need to talk to a school counselor or a teacher you feel that would listen to you. This negative attention is not helping the feelings that you are having and it needs to stop.

When I was younger I was just the exact opposite as you. A guy with more female friends than guy friends. You can only imagine what rumors were spread around about me. Anyway, friends are friends, no matter what sex they may be. If they are willing to give you the support a friend needs than they are your true friends.

I know this isn't the religious boards and I apologize if I offend anyone but my prayers go out to you for this terrible loss.
    bmar249441 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2012, 11:41 PM
    This is better then being physicly bullied and the councilers know there's just not mutch they can do if they don't see it happing I make it by day by day year by year I uste to tell my cusins about it they just made things worse thoe the bullieys started saying "oh what you ganna go tell your cousin now" I finnaly stopped telling my cousins cause it just made the bullying worse as long as I stay out of there way they don't bother me as mutch
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2012, 05:59 AM
    at school im bullied my guy friends stick up for me and the the girls call me "whore slut emo goth suicidal" and more im called emo cause i dont realy dress in girly cloths and im called all that outher stuff because i have soo meany guy friends

Sounds like the other girls in your school were raised by wolves, not parents.

We have someone else who used to post here, keeps in touch with me, is going through exactly the same thing. I know she never posts anymore but she probably has some insight. Let me see if I can find her. If she won't post maybe she'll give me some advice to give to you.

Aug 16, 2012, 12:14 PM
    Thank you
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2012, 12:28 PM
    thank you

I'm looking for her - she can very eloquently explain what she has gone through, the bullying, the sadness, the "fear" of going back to school. Not that that isn't bad enough, but she's bright - very, very bright. Too bad school is such an effort for her.

Anyway - still looking for her.

Aug 16, 2012, 01:40 PM
    I know how she feels for awhile I hated waking up and going to school she sounds very nice
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2012, 02:04 PM
    i know how she feels for awhile i hated waking up and going to school she sounds very nice

She is - and she's out doing something or other. I'm waiting for her to come back.

Aug 17, 2012, 10:14 PM
    OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I get this message when I try to rip music; Windows media Player cannot rip tracks fr [ 1 Answers ]

I get this message when I try to rip music; Windows media Player cannot rip tracks from the CD correctly because the CD drive settings in the Device Manager do not match the CD drive settings in the Player. How do I fix this problem?

Saying goodbye to guy friend from college. [ 14 Answers ]

How do you delete questions..

Goodbye old friend [ 10 Answers ]

Sad to see our old friend the Floppy Disc,about to bite the dust,as far as PC World are concerned.Since the so-called early days,I have a floppy disc drive in my PC,even though I now use Windows XP,and Linux.The storage of 1.44mb is simply not good enough in today's hi-tec storage of massive...

View more questions Search