Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newyorkjess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Felony law
    If someone is a three time felon and they only put a finger on a gun can they go to jail even if he didn't threatened anyone with it?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 6, 2007, 01:14 PM
    It depends on state laws and whether they are on probation or not. Under certain conditions it might be possible.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 01:16 PM
    Wouldn't it depend on if this person is on probation and also the terms of the probation? Or is probation a standard set of rules? If your not allowed to be in possession of a weapon then yes, it violates it.

How likely is it that someone put one finger on a gun? If the person was found with a gun on them then yes that person violated the probation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Living with a felony [ 40 Answers ]

Do companies have the right to exclude a candidate from a job position based on a felony conviction? I was recently hired by an IT consulting firm to do a software deployment for a major bank. The consulting firm investigated my background, after I had fully disclosed the information to them. ...

Felony Expungment [ 3 Answers ]

I have two felonys on my record and I would like them expunged. My first one is a fourth degree felony Arson casein January of 2001. My second is an obstruction of justice a fifth degree felony in September of 2002

Felony expungment [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to get a felony expunged without having to wait 5-7 years, in Texas, after your probation. I'm ready to get a better job and focus on providing more for my child. I am currently on probation for check forgery, that I did when I was 19, very naïve and not mention dumb

Felony New york [ 14 Answers ]

OK I'm chef wondering if I can work for a reitrement community my charge was conspiracy to traffic... I know on my papers it says my charge is removed from public view after 1 year if that helps Ohhh I forgot I never had any jail time or anything just 1 year probation

View more questions Search