Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nellzrob Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Guest satisfaction
    I am doing a personal research with a friend of mine and we would just like to know the answer to a few questions:

How do employee and guest satisfaction affect profitability?

What is the relationship between guest satisfaction and service quality?

Which elements determine guest satisfaction and how are they related to guest satisfaction?

How are guest and employee satisfaction and profitability related and how are they related to each other?

How does the manager affect employee satisfaction?

What are the basic service quality procedures within the service industry to ensure customer satisfaction?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 14, 2012, 11:26 AM
    Guests for what? Hotels? Resorts?
    nellzrob Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 11:38 AM
    For both.. (The hospitality industry)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 14, 2012, 11:59 AM
    How do employee and guest satisfaction affect profitability? That should be easy to figure out.

What is the relationship between guest satisfaction and service quality? Another easy one.

Which elements determine guest satisfaction and how are they related to guest satisfaction? What would make a guest happy? (I stayed at an inn, turned back the covers of the bed, and saw a huge bloody spot in the middle of the bed. I was not happy.)

How are guest and employee satisfaction and profitability related and how are they related to each other? What does a guest want? What does an employee want?

How does the manager affect employee satisfaction? It works this way in any business. The manager sets the tone. How the manager acts and how his attitude is, so go the employees.

New program began last night on US tv--"Hotel Hell." Will be on Mon.and Tues evenings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For my satisfaction [ 1 Answers ]

Dr Naik, I'm Asma Deen from sri lanka and I want to ask you something and tell you too... I'm jz after my o/l and I'm 18 years old.. when I waz schooling I always advised my friends saying noy to fall in love bt unfortunatel I fell in love with a guy. The reason I fell in love waz because he cared...

Satisfaction in sex [ 1 Answers ]

How can we know that, women is satisfied in the sex?

No satisfaction [ 3 Answers ]

:cool: Im 21 have a boyfriend who does not know I fake, sex is OK but just starts to hurt after a while I am really attracted to him I don't think its his problem it is me I've never climaxed before with any other partner, not even when masterbating it feels OK but I just get bored after a while...

Judgement and Satisfaction [ 3 Answers ]

My son recently had his checking account garnished as the result of a judgement. He has since contacted a lawyer, has settled and received a satisfaction piece. Where does he go from here? Does he have to notify his bank, credit agencies, others? If so, how does he do it? Thanks, Joe

Facial satisfaction [ 4 Answers ]

I'm studying for a dissertation looking into facial satisfaction compared with body satisfaction within 2 groups. Those likely to suffer with eating disorders and those not likely. I'm not having much luck with finding information about this topic any help?

View more questions Search