Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smaners326 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 10:49 AM
    Ask a nurse a question online free
    I was seen at the hospital for abdominal pain. They put me through a ct scan and blood drwa. Scan came back normal. Could this be Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm symptoms? Hospital said they could not find anything wrong.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2012, 11:10 AM
    Probibly just a bad case of gas or indigestion...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 14, 2012, 11:15 AM
    If the scan showed nothing, why in the world are you thinking aneurysm?
    If we could make a list of things that could cause abdominal pain in order of how common they are, that would be way down the list.
    If you are female - plethora of conditions
    Male - not as many, but still lots
    Care to tell us where exactly in your abdomen the pain is, when you have it, your age and gender and weight and general health and history?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a Nurse Online Free [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found out that I've got bedbugs and since then I've been bitin multible times during the night and now I've been getting sick and it kind of feals like the flu is it possible that the bites are causing this?

Ask a nurse a question online free [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Im 23 years old and am already diagnosed with fibromyalgia and hypothroidism. Sunday I had Chest Pain on the right side, accompanied by tingling and numbness in my right arm. I eventually lost all feeling in my right thumb during this . It was very difficult to breath at this time as well . I...

Ask a nurse online free? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 8 years old son approx 100 lbs. he has been sick for a day and half. His temperature is 103.7. we have been giving him children's tylenol. Any other recommendations

View more questions Search