Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honda23eller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 10:19 PM
    Commercial Property Renting
    I am wanting to start an indoor skatepark. As I looked at my state business licence listings this didn't really fall into a category. I am curious if I need a licence to rent commercially and what category a skatepark might fall into.

Check out some similar questions!

Property in foreclosure before renting [ 2 Answers ]

I was to be a renter (RV owner renting space to live on the property) and gave before I moved in a deposit and the property owner (of house and land) was to put in amenities we had agreed to... sewage dump line, internet, water electricity. Property owner aside from agreeing to those amenities...

Renting a Foreclosure Property [ 2 Answers ]

I am thining of renting an apartment in a 2 family house in New York City that is rumored to be in foreclosure. How do I find out, and if so, what are my rights?

Renting property to 2 roommates-one moved out. [ 1 Answers ]

I am a landlord renting a property to 2 roommates in Washington DC. One roommate decided to leave w/o notice. She only informed me that she intends to leave with no specific date or formal letter. She has now left. I have a 1yr lease with them, which ends in June 08 signed by both of the roommates....

Buying the property you are renting [ 3 Answers ]

If you are renting a property, and before the lease is up you buy the property from the owner, when does the owner have to return to security deposit? (At closing or does he have 30 days)

Capital gains/renting out property [ 1 Answers ]

I currently own a townhouse in MD and have lived there for the last 14 months. I would like to keep the property to rent out for the next few years and rent a home closer to my job in the meantime. (I plan on moving out of state in the next 3 years or so, so I don't want to buy another property)....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.