Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johann Marais Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 07:25 PM
    Movie search description
    Looking for movie about a scientist that creates this radiation or nuclear device that makes things invisible like his office block he works in. He is also invisible but have this girlfriend that helps him by putting on make-up so she can see him. The FBI wants him so chase him with spraypaint to catch him for the sake of science. He is also visible if rain falls on him.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description [ 4 Answers ]

Looking for a movie where some kids kill a guy and goes to prison. I'm from sweden so not that good at english so sorry for that. Well I know the kids live in hellskitchen (new york) And I think they are irish.. Not sure.. In the prison for boys, they get raped by the guards. But I think there is a...

Movie search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie about a little girl who lived in a cave somewhere and was illiterate. I think the authorities eventually found her and she was taken somewhere and she had to learn to speak, she only grunted because she was never around humans to learn how to speak. I think...

Movie search description? [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about a family who moves into a house that is haunted its also built on top of a graveyard. In one scene the boys is in the tub the mom walks in and he's hovering over the tub because the ghost is holding him up then he falls back into the tub. In another scene their in the basement...

How to search a movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for a title of a movie I watched as a boy thirty plus years ago. The movie is about a boy who survives a plane crash along with his dog in the middle of a deasert some where in Africa. He was flying in a small plane with his father( I am guessing) and the father dies. The boy...

Search for movie by description? [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw when I was a little little girl. I don't remember it clearly but I do remember the movie having a mazee. And I think a little kid or something. And people have to get to the middle of the maze to find the kid or something. And I remember people or a person is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.