Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtfranc17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 10:57 AM
    Cbm education center
    I took a medical assistant course in 1991. Need a copy of original certificate ,where can I get this?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2012, 11:10 AM
    You could start with the place you took it with. Or check with the dept of Education in the state you took it in and perhaps they will know where they are or who has the records if they shut down..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I go from a toilet w/ a 10 inch center to a 12 inch center with a crawl space [ 2 Answers ]

Our old toilet sat 10 inches from the wall. The new one sits 12 inches from the wall. There is a crawl space beneath the house. How do I convert the flange?

National education center phoenix az year 1990 [ 0 Answers ]

Between the year of 1988 to 1991 in the state of Phoenix Az I went to a school called Nation education Center. I took an Electronic course I graduated form this school but I’m unable to locate anyone in help me in getting transcripts or a copy of my diploma

Cbm education center? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have a copy of the curriculum for CBM Education Center's medical assistant program? I am currently working on my bachelors and can get credit for having taken the course, but I need a copy of what the course entailed. Please tell me where I can get this information. LSimmons

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

Jameco/cbm [ 1 Answers ]

I have a shower faucet named jameco/cbm and the water when I try to shut it off it keeps diping no matter how much I point the knob down at 6clock. Please let me know if this can be fixed with out replaceing the hold unit. Its not even a year old.

View more questions Search