Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ENSLEGIS1967 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2012, 09:19 AM
    Dear sir,
    Let me share with you a sad story of what happened to me.
    I was arrested and put in jail for something that wasn't even a crime. I was found guilty of the crime because the evidence I had the judge would not look at therefore it couldn't be aditted as evidence. I spent over 3 years of ten prison term locked up over this. I am still fighting this case today. They (the government took my rights and labeled me as a second class citizen. My parole officer says I am the most boring parolee she has ever seen. She is confused as to why I was arrested . Of course she read the evidence I had .

Because of this I realize now how crooked and corrupt the government is. It is all about generating revenue. Not about justice.

Well, I decided to declare my sovereignty. Now the government says I am a terrorist.

In a way from their stand point I guess I am . I don't believe in any laws that violate the constitution. That little document says they are null and void. So, to a bunch of crooked lying thieving
    Wannabe slave owners and one world ruling government theorists and anyone else who believes that this country has the right to enslave the people of this nation I guess a guy like me armed with a constitution would be a terrorist.

I patrick sneed do pledge allegiance to the flag of the united states of america . And to the republic (not the democracy) for which it once stood one nation under the supreme being
    Indivisible with liberty and justice for all.
    Now, when our corrupt government decides to do what is right and go back to this then they too will not think I am a terrorist.

If you believe in god and state so in this country the fbi may consider you a terrorist. If you think the government is wrong then you are a terrorist. First these terrorists were people over seas now the government has stated if you believe in sovereignty of the people then you are a danger to society.
    Wow our forefather's were terrorists according to the government.
    So I am with you , I want off the grid and away from big brother . All those in favor write your government and let them know you charge them with crimes against the constitution. Let them know they are going to answer for the corruption they created . And then follow through with it.
    Let's take back america before it reaches the nazi state it is headed for
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2012, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ENSLEGIS1967 View Post
    Let's take back america before it reaches the nazi state it is headed for
    Hello E:

Let's meet again, after lunch..

excon
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2013, 03:52 PM
    Originally Posted by Wangdoodle View Post
    Are you asking if we need a new constitution? Then no. America has it's problems. We will never be a perfect contry. May be if everyone would be an informed voter, then we would be better off. A revolution? Going a bit too far I think.
    I am informed enough to realize that both parties are working toward the same goal so no matter who you vote for the out come is going to be the same in the long run. Is there going to be a revolution? Yes when they start the mandatory chip in everybody's wrist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does she become American like me? [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé is a Canada native.. She wants to live here in the USA with me, I'm an American how do we take care of this situation?. I'm enlisted in the Us Navy, and I'm going to ship out in January... Can she stay in base with me? While the paper work is pending? Cause I also did a K-1 it's in...

French and English Revolution [ 1 Answers ]

I have essya to write and I don't

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

Revolution topical medication for guinea pigs? [ 1 Answers ]

We have three guinea pigs. The older one is very sick and is being treated by the vet for Sarcoptic Mange (mites) and a kidney disease. The younger two show no signs of the mites and seem perfectly healthy. Obviously, they must be treated but, frankly, the shots from the vet are too expensive. ...

View more questions Search