Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlynnre Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 07:05 AM
    Is their lawyers that let you pay out fees
    I call everything I can think of do not have money right now. Need help.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2012, 07:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlynnre View Post
    is their lawyers that let you pay out fees
    Hello j:

YES.. You have to shop around, but there's a LOT of lawyer's who aren't making big money.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can lawyers accept and keep stolen money for fees (Canada) [ 3 Answers ]

Can lawyers accept and keep money (for fees) that was know or should have been known to have been stolen. If someone steals from me then uses some of that money to pay a lawyer to file a lawsuit against me that is later lost. Can I successfully demand and force the lawyer to pay me the money...

Fees to pay for US Leave [ 5 Answers ]

Do us Military families have to pay fees before their loved ones can get leave when serving in Afhganastan

I was ordered to pay attorney's fees in a small claims case . I cannot pay. Any solu [ 8 Answers ]

I was the Plaintiff in a small claims case. The judge ruled for the defense. There are no monetary awards except I am ordered to pay the Defendants attorney's fees. I cannot pay as I am on social security. What can I do, if anything?

Unable to pay probation fees [ 2 Answers ]

My friend is on probation in nj for disorderly conduct, aka a small bag of marijuana. My friends probation is over in less then a month, but he has paid only one hundred dollars of the seven hundred owed. What should my friend expect if he does not pay the entire balance by the end of his...

Who should pay legal fees for Priests? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, What is the church's stance on paying legal fees for Priests? For example, should donations intended for philanthropy be used to defend "offendors" who admit that they are guilty? Is it our duty to aid the rehabilitation of the clergy? If so, to what extent?

View more questions Search