Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shockanonops Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 06:31 AM
    Shock
    What will happen if anyone express their felling on the government by a peaceful walk carrying boards
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 13, 2012, 06:33 AM
    Happen in what respect and what location?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shock [ 3 Answers ]

What do u apply to as hand that has been shocked by a breaker box? Still tingling.

Totally in shock of what to do! [ 1 Answers ]

My sperm donor (dad) ran me over with a front end loader with a car on it. He refuses to pay for the implants that I need so I can smile confidently again and he never spent a dime on medical bills. I have scars on my face that are a constant reminder every time I look in the mirror. I have 2...

Electrical shock [ 1 Answers ]

I was electrocuted about a year ago I accidentally put my hand on the main lug in a meter base while I was working on it I suffered no burns But my opposite limb,arm,shoulder wrist and hand all were affected I have a constant pain 24/7/365 and some severe shooting pain at no certain times or...

Are my goldfish's in shock? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My cat recently bought home 2 goldfishes and left them in the garden I am not sure where they were from but most probably a neighbours pond... I managed to get them in water and they seemed to be swimming around fine and didn't look hurt in any way. I left the in a fish tank I had over...

View more questions Search