Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrspanther90 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 09:43 PM
    Uncomfortable
    I feel uncomfortable doing forplay with my hubby I don't know before I meet him I've did all that with someone else and I don't mind an liked it but with him I just don't like it what should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Uncomfortable with the way I look [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal I really need help and advise.. I won't say my age but I'm so uncomfortable with the way I look.. and everyone is always picking on me I hate it sooo much I need help on ways to gain weight I'm so tired of being a 'twig' :/

Uncomfortable [ 2 Answers ]

Strong smell,clear gel like discharge.occasionally itchiness and burning when passing urine and frequently urinating

Uncomfortable [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having problems talking about how I feel to my best friend. It's always a labor for me. I need to know how to become comfortable talking to her about anything and to seriously talk about it. She doesn't like when I don't talk about how I feel and it bugs her extremely every time. I don't want...

Uncomfortable in this relationship [ 7 Answers ]

I am currently going out with this boy but I don't really like it and I go out with him because I have nothing better to do. I have been going out with him for one month now and I want to stop this relationship before it gets deeper as he is thinking of us getting serious. What must I tell him?

Are these symptoms for anything.I'm really uncomfortable [ 1 Answers ]

I keep shaking, And itching all over. Seriously my whole body head to toe is so itchy I can't stop scratching, & I've been Vomiting violently but all I puke out is liquid.. it's like anything I drink I puke right out and then I get really dehydrated and am afraid to drink cause I know I'm going to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.