Homoud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 07:54 PM
    I want to be adopted
    Plzz I want somebody who loves me to adopt me I'm 10 in Kuwait <removed>
    Ps. If American OK
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 12, 2012, 08:03 PM
    Hi Homoud - it isn't that easy. First, do you have a parent, or two parents, or relatives who have legal guardianship of you? They have to agree in court to let you be adopted.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I want to be adopted? [ 3 Answers ]

Sometimes I feel like my parents don't love me. My brother and I always fight and I always get blamed and sent to my room even when I am 14. And I don't know if my life would be better if I was adopted, as much as I have my concerns in wanting to be adopted I would never have the guts to really...

Am I adopted? [ 4 Answers ]

Apparently I never seen my birth certificated or photos of me there is only one me being 3 years old I got different name from my parents I never feel right mum doesn't talk about me being born

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad.. [ 7 Answers ]

I was adopted(birth parents are dead) but my adopted father is a deadbeat dad... My mother re-married & he husband (stepfather) has been what I consider my father. How can I have my adopted fathers name taken off my birth certificate & add my step fathers name? My mother is now deceased. The...

Adopted in OH, Live in MD, husband wants to adopt my adopted son [ 1 Answers ]

I adopted my son 2 yrs ago in Ohio (single adoption), I live in Maryland. My soon to be husband wants to adopt him after we are married. Would we have to do it in OH or MD?

WAs I adopted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to find out if I was adopted because I think my teacher is my mom? Follow your instincts How do I find out if I was adopted?

View more questions Search