Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Taylor05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 07:26 PM
    How to bid a commercial cleaning job?
    How much to bid a commercial cleaning job with 70,848 square feet? What is the price per square foot?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 12, 2012, 07:38 PM
    In order to bid any commercial cleaning job you will need to give me a lot more information such as:

How many days per week?

What type of building; bank, medical, regular office, etc?

How many levels?

Do you have to clean carpets and hard floors. Windows? How much is carpet and how much hard floors? (sq ft or percentage)

Let's start with these and please answer each question as they each have a bearing on pricing.

Stringer
    Patryk T Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    In order to bid any commercial cleaning job you will need to give me a lot more information such as:

How many days per week?

What type of building; bank, medical, regular office, etc?

How many levels?

Do you have to clean carpets and hard floors. windows? How much is carpet and how much hard floors? (sq ft or percentage)

Let's start with these and please answer each question as they each have a bearing on pricing.

Stringer
    Hi Stringer,

I found your conversation wit Sharon very helpful.

I owe this same kind of business and I would like to ask you some questions as well. I am new to this website so please confirm first that you received my message

Patryk
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 9, 2013, 05:00 PM
    Ok Patryk, hi!

Please answer the few above questions and what the total square footage is and we can go from there.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do to bid on commercial cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How to bid for commercial cleaning?

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

How do I bid a commercial cleaning job? [ 2 Answers ]

I need help on finding free information for commercial bidding. I have a job that I need to price its an office building in Noblesville Indiana. It is 5200 sq. ft. 90% of it is carpeted. It has 5 offices, 3 bathrooms, carpeted stairs going down to a conference room and a kitchen area. How do I bid...

Need to know how to bid on a cleaning job for a commercial building. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All, I am new to the site and I'm hoping someone can help me. My brother and I are starting a commercial cleaning business and we have everything we need we are not sure on how to bid on a building. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

View more questions Search