Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldvettedrvr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 02:59 PM
    Rock ID help please..
    A friend of mine found several of these in the Tuscaloosa, Alabama area.
    I have not tried to break or cut one but they are quite heavy and nonmagnetic.
    Thanks,
    Julian

[URL="http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd269/garrettjag/Rocks/IMG_0003.jpg"]

[URL="http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd269/garrettjag/Rocks/IMG_0005.jpg"]
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2012, 03:06 PM
    Here is the photo of it
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's rock song with these lyrics(fri rock show mid 80's) [ 1 Answers ]

I met a little cutie, her name was julie, we used to make love all the time, down on seven sisters road. Now she had more than you average score, she never drew the line, down on seven sisters road, That's right, yeah that's right. IT WAS PLAYED ON THE TOMMY VANCE FRIDAY ROCK SHOW IN MID...

The Rock [ 4 Answers ]

What's the name of the girl in the bar scene with steve buscemi with the fake diamond ring?

Old Rock Lyric's [ 1 Answers ]

Who sing's the song with the following lyric's"when I talked to God I knew he'd understand,he said stick by me I'll be you're guiding hand,don't ask me what I think of you,I might not give you the answer that you want me to"

I Rock! [ 12 Answers ]

... well, that's what my kids' Playstation Guitar Hero II game said. Woo hoo I'm hooked! ... any other old timers here tried that one? Typically the games nowadays are way over my head with what all the button and button combinations do but gosh that Guitar Hero is a real hoot! He's...

My marriage is on rock [ 1 Answers ]

Hye I am sujeet 27 married with swap from last 4yrs . From last 5 months my wife is cheating me she is dating with one of my friend who is a playboy in his life had relation with more than 70 to 80 woman . My wife knows all this but still she involved in relationship with him. They think they I...

View more questions Search