Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rama06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 05:05 AM
    Does gentle magic really work
    I've had acne on my face for the past couple of months and I have been using other skin products to help get rid of it and at first the skin products I was using were working but as time goes on it was back to square one,my acne started reappearing again. One of my friend who was also suffering from acne and suggested that I try gentle magic because it worked for her, but my fear is that if I do use it will it work for me or will it just turn out like the other skin products I've tried. Please help !
    ofekboz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 05:08 AM
    Try it once if it will dose'nt work don't use it again : ]
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2012, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rama06 View Post
    I've had acne on my face for the past couple of months and I have been using other skin products to help get rid of it and at first the skin products I was using were working but as time goes on it was back to square one,my acne started reappearing again. One of my friend who was also suffering from acne and suggested that I try gentle magic because it worked for her, but my fear is that if I do use it will it work for me or will it just turn out like the other skin products I've tried. Please help !

There is no way to know without trying it. Have you been seen by a Dermatologist?
    lailla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2013, 07:49 AM
    I have been using gentle magic for about 6 months now. It works for me , I have stopped using it for a month to see its side effects nothing happened no black spots no acne no rash my skin is looking good. It probably depends on your skin and how you use it please do not abuse it I for one only use it once a day because my skin is easily irritated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gentle Magic [ 0 Answers ]

I have pimples and dark spots because of popping them. What gentle magic product should I use?

Gentle magic? [ 1 Answers ]

Does gentle magic really work.I have really bad skin and people I don't know recommend that I use it,but I'm a bit sceptical cause I've used almost everything and am like not up to any more disappointments.and why doesn't it have any directions on the label.

Gentle magic [ 0 Answers ]

Is it OK if gentle magic lighten your skin,does it have side effects in the later stages as you grow? Is it OK if gentle magic lighten your skin,does it have side effects as you grow?

Gentle magic skin products? [ 0 Answers ]

Hellow... I have been trying almost everything,I use to have a beautifull skin.. right now am trying gentle magic skincare lotion,so I hear people say it got number under the bottle... so what no. Should I use since I got pimples and dark spot?

View more questions Search