Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panda12364 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 10:08 PM
    Ignoring me
    Just the other day my phone turned off and I had to talk to my girlfriend off my home phone.. two days pass and my phone turns on because of my service. Well the night before this happened I talked to her and she was fine and slept Well. Next day I got service back and called her. She was upset and mad. She said she would call later that night but she didn't. I told her if she was mad at me for not being there? She said I don't know and she kept saying she was mad and upset. I tried to be here for her but Nothing work. So she fell asleep and I kept calling and calling. I knew she was rejecting my calls. Well now I don't know what to do? Should I text her tomorrow or wait till she texts me? I mean this has happened before and she broke up with me because she can't handle a relationship. But she love me. I really need help on what to do next.

Aug 11, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Help??
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 11, 2012, 10:51 PM
    What you should do is explain why you didn't contact her some other way those days your phone wasn't working. I have a feeling there is more to this story. You couldn't go to a pay phone? Use a friend's phone, or at work, or a relative? I'm not part of the generation that has to call and text several times a day, but if I were, and my boyfriend went off the grid for 2 days, I'd wonder what he was really doing.
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Aug 11, 2012, 10:56 PM
    Do nothing, she obviously doesn't want to talk to you... she will contact you went she's ready.

In the mean time, Man Up and stop acting like a chump!

Aug 12, 2012, 12:55 AM
    I did use a workers phone and called her with my home phone. We had a sweet conversation then today she need me saying I'm having a horrible day. She sent Msg to the workers phone but I couldn't text back because he didn't have texting and I couldn't call because she was at work.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 12, 2012, 06:24 AM
    OK... maybe all is well for a while.. but she sounds very needy and volatile. If you love her anyway, more power to you,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend ignoring me [ 0 Answers ]

Title says it all. He's been ignoring me! Okay, we live overseas so we talk by Facebook. And as some of us know there is a 'seen' sign after someone has read your message. And every time he has read my PM, he just don't reply me. I feel so frustrated, this makes me want to end it!

Why is she ignoring me? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm male, I'm 17 she's 16. We have never gone out. We used to talk all the time back in beginning of 2011, it wasn't proper conversational talk it was just I don't even know what it was, it was really weird but really fun talking. Not sexual. We gradually stopped talking round February last year...

Why is he ignoring me? [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone please help me. My boyfriend of 4 years has started to ignore me over the last few weeks. He doesn't ring me or see me, ignores my calls and I honestly have no idea what I have done for his to act like this. Is he not interested anymore? I know he is not cheating I don't think he...

Why is she ignoring me? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I ran into some problems here and hopefully some of you could help me out in this or provide me your opinion. So, recently (probably two weeks ago), I started talking to this girl via text message. I have known her for quite some time but its not till recently we started talking a...

I want to know what should I do?is he ignoring me? [ 8 Answers ]

I went to date with a guy, every thige was perfect after dinner he said time goes fast and the time was short! Then when he was dropping me off he said keep in touch okay? Then I text him it was a lovelly night thanks. Then he respond any time. But after 2 days I text him, he hasn't respond after...

View more questions Search