Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Mar 6, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Load Controller Replacement
    Over 10 years ago I had a Load Master IIB by Pensar installed in my home to maintain my peak demand for electricity. Recently it started shutting things down even when the demand was set at 15. I assume that it just got old and tired, so I shut off the breaker to the Load Master. Does anyone make a reasonably priced replacement unit. It has the digital control unit mounted inside as well as the box outside near the main electric panel. I assume that just the inside component is bad.
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Mar 6, 2007, 10:31 AM
    You might give Electrosem in Tempe a call if they are still in business. Sounds like there may be a change of equipment in your house that may need new demand loading for the peak usage settings. Nm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller [ 1 Answers ]

Yellow Asterisk Shows Up On Multimedia Audio Controller Card And Video Controller Card What Steps Do I Take To Remove Them

Controller clock [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to access a network workstation this the message I get "the server's clock is not synchronised with the primary domain controller's clock. Please help to fix the problem.

Domain controller [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am having problems trying to logon to our 2 servers from a domain computer. The system was working fine before. I am unable to print nor access the file server, however some users can. We have a mail server and a file server. We have set up the domain using Active Directory in the...

Multimedia Controller [ 1 Answers ]

HI ,I HAVE speakers and audio system with my system ,but there is no sound when I am play this programs. I shows like that "the audio sound and audio drivers not installd,but I have no any drivers CD WITH ME, SO HELP ME!WHAT CAN I DO?

Troubleshooting my Sprikler controller [ 5 Answers ]

Recently the Richdel 404 controller of my sprinkler system ceased to work. I don't know much, but checked for 24V supply and found none. I then looked in the box next to the controller and found an electrical block with two "hot" 120V inputs (still hot) and two (I assume) 120V outputs , (not...

View more questions Search